NB: Your driver experience may differ, depending on app configuration.
To load the work to be performed into NowGo, perform the following steps:
Create shifts for each person working today. Shifts can be added either:
Create the jobs to be performed today. Jobs can be added either:
Tweak the plan - the plan is not currently visible to drivers on their devices - if there are any tweaks to make to the plan (re-ordering or re-allocating stops etc), now is the time to do so.
Save the plan - selecting "Dispatch Plan" will push the work out to drivers devices.
If more work comes in throughout the day, or driver availabilities change, select "Planning" mode to make further tweaks.
1. Login to the NowGo App (if not already logged in)
Note: Upon first login, ensure that the phone's permissions are correctly set to ensure the app will function as expected
2. Receive jobs - once work has been given to you by the dispatcher it will appear in the Stops tab.
3. Navigate to stop location - select the stop to navigate to next, then press the blue navigation button to receive turn-by-turn instructions from your preferred third-party mapping application.
4. Once you've arrived a the destination, complete the stop you've just navigated to (in this case we are selecting "Dropoff", as that is the stop type we are performing).
5. If the stop was successful, select Deliver. Otherwise, select the Can't Deliver.
Note that if a proof of delivery is required, a photo or a signature can be captured during the delivery workflow.